jesus Shepard slow down
make me choose
→ holmesthethird asked:
Irene Adleror Jamie Moriarty
Person: “Could this show get any gayer?”
Me: Actually it could. Like, they could add real gay and queer characters.
"I miss you,"
I honestly haven’t played Mass Effect 3 yet but I’m getting there and I don’t know what happens to Shepard but I know it’s something bad that makes everyone else very sad thank you for at least keeping me slightly unspoiled so far Tumblr.
Ok so earthbenders can metal bend, waterbenders can blood bend, and firebenders can lighting bend. What special thing can an airbender do?
I do have all these installed at the same time and played-through without problems.
- Fast Travel (open world map) anywhere (DA:A compatible) a timesaver when you get lost in the deep roads, or backtracking through Brecilian yet again.
- Any time party picker (DA:A compatible)
- Auto-loot: One activation skill to toggle on/off, one other skill to loot everything in the vicinity. Turn it off before touching camp storage chests. (has ONE bug with the Crime Wave Quest, so turn it off before looting that - it’s in the readme.) ALSO TURN OFF BEFORE USING STORAGE CONTAINERS. It covers a pretty large area - you’ll get used to it.
- Character Respec - Adds a raven to your camp that dispenses respecialization potions. (they work like the Manual of Focus in Awakening.)
- Advanced Tactics - “Rogues attack from behind” is a toggle. Adds a bunch of new conditions. Use tactics on controlled characters is also a toggle.
- Custom number of Tactics slots - because there just aren’t enough in vanilla. Take the optional pack and install the one that you NEED. (Also DON’T INSTALL THIS MIDGAME AFTER YOU’VE ALREADY SPENT POINTS IN TACTICS) I find 50 to be plenty.
- Combat Tweaks - Better balanced combat.
- Dragon Age Mutator - one mod that does everything from increased banter-points to hiding sustained spell effects to using spell power to open locks, to a myriad of other things. You pick and choose which to install.
- Extra Dog slot - makes Dog your permanent summon (essentially a fifth companion…doesn’t work with the ranger specialization.)
- Camp Merchant Chest - a chest that works like a merchant with categories. (it’d be like selling and buying things for 0 copper each.)
- The Magic Box - a chest that upgrades / downgrades equipment like the one in Soldier’s Keep. You can have this one as well as the Camp Merchant Chest. (I’ve had them installed together for an entire game. No problems.)
- DEX instead of STR requirement for light armour
- No Helmet Hack compatible version - Double daggers / archery rogues don’t use strength…except for armour. Now you don’t even need it for that. MORE DEX!
- Madd Gift Guide (tooltips for gifts. Possibly spoilerish for first time players.)
- Make console commands visible
- Add Any Item Visual Deluxe - a script for your console that gives you ANY in-game item. It comes in two parts: a program to scan for all your items, and a file to go into your override. You’ll need to turn on the console.
- Detailed Tooltips - saves you from checking the skills page for details.
Dragon Age Awakening (and instructions on how to make some mods show up in awakening under cut.)
If you ever feel bad just remeber there is a gif of me floating around tumblr of when I was 8 and I sat on the escalator and knocked down a table of jewelry at macys